Happy New Year!
Lots of things going on with me for 2015. I have many goals about my eating and exercising habits and hope to start blogging again.
Last month, I read a little blurb about a Foodie Penpal group, run by The Lean Green Bean. I just had to join up. The idea is to spend $15 on a box goodies to send to your penpal. For January, I was matched with Jen in California and she blogs at The Happy Healthy Balance.
It was fun to browse the aisles of my favorite store Rodman's to see what I could come up with. There was a person giving away samples of this delicious coffee sauce (tried on ice cream) so I just had to buy that. I also sent a fancy chocolate bar, wasabi edamame and something else I can't remember.
Here is what I received in my package
1. Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame - the same thing I sent Jen! Very funny
2. Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter - a sample package. I am a late comer to almond butter and it's delicious.
3. Nature's Bakery Fig Bar - a fancy Fig Newton.
4. Lassens Cranberry Jubilee Trail Mix - a good snack to bring to work
5. An assortment of tea: Tazo Passion, Yogi Ginger, Trader Joe's Ruby Red Chai and Crimson Blossom and Pomegranate White and Ginger Pear.
6. Redmond's Garlic Salt
All fun food. I think I am going to enjoy having Foodie Penpals each month
6 hours ago