Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Condiments - so many condiments

I'm not as bad as Sean.  He needs a separate small fridge for just his condiments.  He can barely get any real food into the fridge, it's ridiculous!

I need ideas on how to use my condiments - I know there are ones that you just always have to have available like - like - like what?

My fridge door



What can I make with all this?

Jam:  strawberry, raspberry, vanilla rhubarb, fig, apple butter
Syrup: strawberry
Chutney: apple nut
Preserved lemon puree (this is a staple to always have)
Tomato:  powder, sun dried in oil, dehydrated not in oil
Dulche de leche sauce
Hot sauce
Hot pepper relish
Zucchini relish
PIckles:  Dilly beans, zucchini, bread and butter, cornichon
Ginger
Lemon, lime, key lime juice
Ketchup
Dijon mustard - 2 kinds
Mayo
Rhubarb Vodka
Fish sauce
Horseradish
Worcestershire sauce
Siracha
Curry paste
Hoisin
Pickled green peppercorns
Capers
Anchovies
Almond oil (bought to make homemade bath scrub)

Peach Vinegar



Sean also has peach vinegar and loves it - I don't know what he is using it for since I only make vinaigrette with it.

I need ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment