Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How goes eating from the fridge?

Pretty darn well

Day 3 - Monday
Cereal for breakfast - finished the raisin bran
Ate lunch out with a friend
Dinner - greens with garlic, salad, zucchini sauteed with tomatoes and leftover chicken curry.  All vegetables were in fridge.

Day 4 - Tuesday
Scrambled eggs with chopped tomatoes
Lunch - leftover curry and zucchini
Dinner - more greens sauteed with garlic and sausage, mixed with pasta.  Tomato and mozzarella salad.

Sean and I went to Costco Tuesday night.  Hoo boy, I spent the most ever - stocking up on dry goods and food for the freezer.

Also tonight I took a couple pounds of green beans and blanched them and froze them.  Grated the big zucchini and froze that.

Day 5 - Wed
Breakfast  croissants from Costco, with homemade jam.  Peach smoothie
Lunch - leftovers from fridge
Dinner - out with Sean and friend Patricia

Tonight I took a chicken that had been defrosted and boiled it up for a couple of hours.  Strained out broth - tomorrow I will make chicken and dumplings

Stopped by the garden today with my friend Patricia and picked a few things.
Tomatoes!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for my tomatoes!! I have fruit, but still very very green.
    w

    ReplyDelete