Monday, May 3, 2010

What's blooming May 3

 This is the time of year I love walking out the door.  It seems there is something new blooming every time I step outside.

Cranesbill - Geranium

Coral Bells

Coral Bells

The first butterfly of the year


Bachelor's Buttons

Kousa Dogwood - the last to bloom

Shrub Roses

I was thrilled to walk out and see this. I had transplanted this Clematis last year in order to wind through the roses.  It wasn't doing well in its original place - it's called Sugar Candy and it was blooming today!  The roses are ready to pop too so this is going to be very pretty in a couple of days.

False Indigo - Baptisia - the blue spikes in front.

Clematis - Lanuginosa Candida - I love this - in a few days, it will be covered with huge white flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment