Monday, August 16, 2010

What's blooming - August 16 or is it August 15?

I posted this yesterday but I'm backtracking to pretend it's August 15   I just submitted this link to Gardeners Bloggers Bloom Day!

It's still hot.  The garden is a jungle and looks it.  There's not much blooming in the front yard.

From the vegetable garden today

Hot peppers, tomatoes, green beans

Tomatoes, tomatillos, zucchini

I'm drowning in cucumbers!  I've made a gazillion jars of pickles already

Shrub roses

Russian Sage

Anise Hyssop

 Roses

Butterfly on the butterfly weed

Sedum

Hibiscus and sunflowers

Sunflower

Sunflowers

Japanese Anenome

Marigolds

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you posted just before me on GBBD.
    Amazing cucumbers you have - I thought they were marrows at first sight. Cucumbers in Scotland are pretty much in the exotic category, so the concept of gazillions of jars of pickles is mind-boggline.

    ReplyDelete